Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Having Problems exporting to Excel

Hi all,
I am facing problems while exporting a report to Excel format
I am using Excel 2000 bundled with MS Office 2000 and RS Evaluation version
Do I need to do any configurations,
Is any one facing the same issue or a problem with my installation
Can anyone help regarding this...
Regards,
GirishYou need RS SP1 to export to Excel 2000
--
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Girish Kumar" <GirishKumar@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1F82A63A-32C4-45D0-9F5C-DC949A95B14C@.microsoft.com...
> Hi all,
> I am facing problems while exporting a report to Excel format
> I am using Excel 2000 bundled with MS Office 2000 and RS Evaluation
version
> Do I need to do any configurations,
> Is any one facing the same issue or a problem with my installation
> Can anyone help regarding this...
> Regards,
> Girish

No comments:

Post a Comment