Friday, March 30, 2012

Having SQL Profiler while SQL Express Installed

Dear All,
Is it possible for me to have a SQL profiler install in my local while i hav
e running SQL Express in my machine?
Please advise, thank you.If you have a copy of sql server and want to install the management tools yo
u can install them on a machine regardless of the edition of sql server actu
ally running on the machine. However, I haven't tried running Profiler again
st SQL Express, but I don't see why you can't. But you'll have to actually t
ry that yourself.
Mark
"Connie" <yfchan@.kdu.edu.my> wrote in message news:%23LrYcIUtGHA.1888@.TK2MSF
TNGP03.phx.gbl...
Dear All,
Is it possible for me to have a SQL profiler install in my local while i hav
e running SQL Express in my machine?
Please advise, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment